October 1st until March 31st Annually
We allow pike fishing on Wyre, Banton’s, Sunny 1 & Sunny 2. Pike anglers are allowed to use a maximum of 4 rods. You must bring /purchase your own bait – you cannot use the fishery freshwater livestock.
Rules: (to be used alongside fishery rules)
- Semi Barbed trebles.
- Spinning and dead bait only, fresh or sea. No live baiting allowed under any circumstances anyone found using live bait will be banned without refund.
- Adequate size and depth unhooking mat.
- Forceps and side cutters (hook cutters) must be used at all times.
- 36" min landing net.
- 15lb min line mono, 30lb min braided mainline can be used.
- Spinning must be on a 1 rd limit and from a designated swim. Care and attention must be taken to anglers who are fishing other swims.
- All traces must be a minimum of 15" long.