October 1st until March 31st Annually
We allow pike fishing on Wyre, Banton’s, Sunny 1 & Sunny 2. Pike anglers are allowed to use a maximum of 4 rods. You must bring /purchase your own bait – you cannot use the fishery freshwater livestock.
Rules: (to be used alongside fishery rules)
1. Semi Barbed trebles.
2. Spinning and dead bait only, fresh or sea. No live baiting allowed under any circumstances anyone found using live bait will be banned without refund.
3. Adequate size and depth unhooking mat.
4. Forceps and side cutters (hook cutters) must be used at all times.
5. 36" min landing net.
6. 15lb min line mono, 30lb min braided mainline can be used.
7. Spinning must be on a 1 rd limit and from a designated swim. Care and attention must be taken to anglers who are fishing other swims.
8. All traces must be a minimum of 15" long.