On Site Facilities
Choose Wyreside lakes for your short break or holiday and make use of our award winning touring caravan and campsite. Take in the calm and tranquil surroundings of the River Wyre, Bowland Fells, woodlands and many nature trails. Or if you prefer town life, Lancaster, Morecambe, Blackpool and the South Lakes are only a short driving distance away. We have a range of brochures and links with the Northwest Tourist Board if you require any assistance planning your holiday. We are also part of the 'Bowland Tourism Initiative' and 'The Bay Tourism Initiative' where local businesses work together to enable us to provide a better, more informed holiday experience. Children must not be left unattended at any point as the estate runs very close to the river Wyre.
No matter where you stay you can enjoy the hospitality and fantastic surroundings of our site. Facilities include:
- Bar and Restaurant - with beer garden where dogs are welcome.
- Modern toilet and shower block - with disabled facilities.
- Outdoor washing up areas.
- Entertainment at weekends and a full entertainment schedule for the year.
- Children's indoor and outdoor play-areas
- Fishing - rods can be hired with 24hrs notice.
- Beautiful Lakeside walks and nature trail.
- Launderette - with iron and hair-dryer / mirror - plus electrical sockets for any other appliances (chargeable)
- On site shop and tackle shop
- Free wifi in the main building only with the password 'wyreside'
- Tourist Information
- Beauty therapy at wyreside (price list)